I’ve made lots of things in mugs…
even Macaroni in a Mug!
But it’s time for a cookie.
A deep dish cookie–perfect for the holiday season.
- 1 t vegan butter, at room temperature
- 3 T spelt or whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 T stevia
- pinch of cinnamon, baking soda, & salt
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic
- splash pure vanilla extract
- 1 T non-dairy milk
- 1 T dark chocolate or karob chips
-In a small mug or ramekin, mix the dry ingredients. Cut in butter, and then mix in vanilla, milk, and egg. Fold in chips.
-You can bake in the same bowl if you like. Or you can transfer to a new dish, one that is lightly greased for easy removal.
-Microwave for about 45 seconds. Let cool a bit, and enjoy!