Don’t get down on yourself (and everyone around you) by scrooging about your diet. Just try sensible portions that feature healthy ingredients.
Consider this recipe your headstart on a healthy and happy holiday season.
These fluffy little gingerbread cookies will find a way into your mouth faster than you can say no to gumdrop buttons…
1/4 cup white whole wheat flour
dash of all the following:
1.5 t stevia
1 T blackstrap molasses
1 T non-dairy milk
optional:1/5 t regular or flax egg
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a cookie sheet. Set aside.
-Combine all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
-Then add in remaining wet ingredients. Mix until well blended.
-Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface. Roll out with rolling pin, if you have one, but hands work just fine, too. Cut out shapes and transfer to cookie sheet.
-Bake for about 5 minutes for softer cookies or longer for crispier ones.
Makes about 4-5 small cookies.
Other Cookies You Might Like
- Healthy Sugar Cookies (collegiateculinaire.wordpress.com)
- Ice Cream Whoopie Pies (collegiateculinaire.wordpress.com)
- Sweet and Soft Strawberry Cookies (collegiateculinaire.wordpress.com)
- Snickerdoodles (collegiateculinaire.wordpress.com)
- Chewy Chocolate Coconut Cookies (collegiateculinaire.wordpress.com)