Collegiate Culinaire: Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
I heard these were tasty. My paleo friends didn’t let me down.
I love this recipe because it’s smooth, rich in flavor, and very satisfying. A stick-to-your-ribs type of dish that gives you two servings of veggies and no feeling of carb overload.
- 4 cups chopped cauliflower
- 2 tbsp light cream cheese
- 2 tbsp light sour cream
- 1 tbsp skim milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp low-sodium chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tsp chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the cauliflower in a large pot of water. Drain well. Add next 3 ingredients and blend until smooth in a food processor.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.